Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Animated GIF

Since I haven't had time to take photos of the prints that I made on Friday, I decided to post this small tribute to my father-in-law, the late Gregory Cenzer, and his Chevy SSR. The idea for posting this is thanks to Anil Dash, a man whom I do not know but I read regularly, who posted "Animated GIFs Triumphant." Although I realize this is a tiny GIF rather than a silent film, it was done to be his avatar. Since it was my first animated GIF from high-resolution photos and it has 53 slices, it was too big to be an avatar at nearly 500KB. I may redo it to make a larger silent film later today.

Here it is:

Chevy SSR

He demonstrated for my husband and me the top going down while we took photos. I made the animated GIF later that same day in the hopes he could use it on his SSR group. We miss him a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment