Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Slab Mugs with Curlicue Handles and Japanese Maple Leaf

As usual, I went to Brickhouse after exercising (made it 1.5 hours today), and procrastinating significantly (still don't know why I'm prone to that, but, dang, I am prone to procrastinating).

I finished the three mugs I started earlier.




They haven't even been measured yet, so I'm about halfway, but the hardest halfway as far as the time and work commitment. Plus, I already figured out how I want to glaze them, thanks to an amazing guy.

I also glazed my twisty vase, though I forgot to take a photo, which is probably for the best since just glazed vases tend to just look "fuzzy." I had put it on a bottom shelf, too dark for iPhone, when I thought of it.

A great day, I must say. Tomorrow, I will make more mugs to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment